Safety during installation
Please read the following items carefully before using the product to make sure that the machine is safe and proper to operate.
- Any installation and repair should be made only by authorized representatives of the Emersun Industries Co. (contact 35711-021).
- Read the manual carefully before using the product.
- Be careful when conveying the device. Hazard and leakage of the refrigerant can cause fire or explosion.
- The location of the refrigerator should be such that for every 8 grams of R600a gas, one cubic meter of space (the amount of refrigerant gas is inserted in the labels installed in the product).
- Avoid placing a refrigerator in the vicinity of the stove, radiator, heater, direct sunlight and, in general, any heat source.
- Avoid installing the product in a soaking environment.
- Check electrical connections such as wires, plugs, sockets, etc. the presence of any decay, rupture, burn, looseness, and … indicate safety concerns.
- Avoid flammable materials such as paper, plastics, Fabrics and … around the refrigerator and freezer.
- The safe distance behind the product from the wall is at least 25 centimeters.
- Avoid direct splashing of water into the product. This can cause electric shock and shock.
- Be careful not to place the power cord under the product.
- For thawing, do not use heaters such as hairdryers, heaters, etc.
- An electrical connection to a circuit is an unsafe activity. This will increase the electrical flux and thus generate heat in the electric system
- Avoid connecting the bolts to the socket in reverse.
- Be sure to connect the wire to the specified location
- Avoid touching the wires and electrical connections when wet.
Avoid entering finger to drink.
· Make sure the product is level. Laziness can lead to collapse.
Avoid looking at the V bulb for a long time.
Avoid placing soft drinks, carbonated juices and glassware in the freezer.
· Avoid placing dishes containing fluids on the refrigerator.
Do not allow children to put on freezer drawer. There is a possibility of serious injuries.
If you smell a burn or see smoke, take the product out of electricity and discuss the matter with the after-sales service of Emersan Industries Co. (35711-021).